In the past weeks I have made two updates to Musik. Most of the changes where made to make sure that the theme is more accessible, and there has been some color changes. The theme now passes the WordPress.org accessibility-ready review.
There has also been some bug fixes. Thank you for continuing to report bugs!
Version: 2.1 2019-02-12
- Added the flex height parameter to the custom logo option so that the logo can be shown in any size again.
- Added the accessibility-ready and block-styles tags to style.css.
- The header images have been further compressed to reduce the size.
Version: 2.0 2019-02-05
- Made sure that the social menu, if used, shows next to the main menu by default.
- Made sure that the page footer is only used if there is actual footer content such as footer widgets and footer credit text.
- Removed a redundant headline from the author archive.
- A minor style change for the “Read more” link, moving it to new line.
- Accessibility improvements:
- Added underlines to links in the widget areas.
- Changed the text color and background image of the comments to increase the contrast.
- Added a new screenshot to reflect the changes of the widget areas.