Version 1.5 contains some bug fixes that I missed in the latest major update. When I added the font family option, I forgot to also add the font names to the block editor and the WooCommerce pages. *blush*
There was also a bug where the larger menu covered the page titles of the 404 page and author archive. This has been fixed in 1.5.
I created a new setup help page for the theme:
== Changelog ==
- Code style changes to better comply with WordPress coding standards.
- Improved escaping.
- Added a setup help page.
- Added a social menu.
- Fixed an issue where the titles did not show for author archives and 404 pages.
- Increased the size of the avatar on the author archive.
- Fixed an issue where the editor would not show the correct font for the title.
- Fixed an issue where hiding the site title would also hide the Call to Action.
- Changed the description of the widget areas, since they are shown on all pages, not only the frontpage, oops :P.
- Changes related to WooCommerce:
- Increased color contrasts, increased the size of some input fields and font sizes, added underlines to some links to improve accessibility.
- Adjusted the width of the product page.
- Changed the number of products per row from 4 to 3.
- Fixed a problem where the selected font did not display correctly on shop and product pages.